Review: Revlon Absolute Radiance Two Way Powder

11:09:00 PM

I bought some Revlon products to try out and here goes the first and only star of the items that I bought - It's the Revlon Absolute Radiance Two-Way powder foundation. I got it for sale at P 400 that is originally priced for P 1,000.  Hooray for sale! :) Again, as mentioned in my previous post, I bought the product from the Revlon counter in Farmers plaza in Cubao.

Net weight: 9.1 grams
Expiration: 12 M

(SPF18/PA++)
The shade I got is 140 Natural Orcher



It comes with a sponge.

Let's talk about coverage. The product gives an amazing and flawless finish. What's more amazing is that it delivers medium to full coverage. With one swipe, you get a lot of product that is build-able It doesn't cake and is great for touch ups too. Ladies and gentlemen, a foundation that is true to its words- an absolute radiance. Bravo! 




I kept mentioning about my work. As a field engineer, believe me, ang lakas maka itim. Also, the tremendous heat is making me look like I went to war - and I surely kept saying this too. hahah. That entails why I kept looking for a miracle worker. And yes, the brightening properties are a lot of help.

FOTD: Featuring Revlon Absolute Radiance

So do I like it? I love it <3 Instant fairness. I'm giving this product a 5/5. 

 -End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook