2016 Starter Haul ♥

12:18:00 AM

I actually bought the items below last month. Anyway, I'm looking for products that are kind of sweat proof and good under extreme conditions. From my previous post, I mentioned that I do field work now. Most of the time, I get all sweaty from the insufficient ventilation in sewage treatment facilities. It's definitely hot.


The products I bought are from Maybelline and Loreal. Loreal released their new liquid foundation and so I bought two shades to test whether they will work great on me or not. 

On the other hand, I have been using Maybelline powder foundation for months now. I realized, during field work, my face easily becomes oily. Right now, I'm thinking if I'll try another brand.

I'll do in-depth reviews on the products. :) See you soon


-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook