EOTD: Love Month Look 1

5:04:00 PM

Valentine's Day is over but dating wouldn't stop. February is known as the love month and some would make sure they get to date someone either before or after the popular February 14. For those who would love to get a simple and elegant look with a touch of peach/pink for a post Valentine's date, try this look. Believe me, it's pretty attracting. 

For the Look


For the Photo Tutorial
First, Prime! Here I used my ELF eyelid primer.
Secondly, I Applied a matte chocolate/brown eye shadow through the crease. For the eye shadows, i used my sleek palette in storm. 
Afterwards, I Added some shimmery brown color near the outer V of the eye. I Applied the same color at my lower lash line.
From the inner corner of the eye, I slowly tapped some gold eye shadow to the middle of the eyelid. 
Next, I made the whole look dramatic by adding black/es at the outer corner of the eye. Blend the color towards the middle of the crease. Blend with a peach/pink color. Afterwards, I created a winged eyeliner then apply a black eyeliner at my waterline.
Lastly, I curled my lashes and coated it with Fanny Serrano mascara.

This is how the eye makeup looks. It's simple but glamorous. The pink/es color added that bloom effect. For blush and lipstick, it's up to you. If you feel like looking hot and sexy, wear it with red lipstick. That's it! :)

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook