Review: VS Sassoon iPink 32 mm 2 in 1 straightener and curling iron

6:24:00 PM

In my previous post, I mentioned that I bought an iron. Specifically, I bought VS Sassoon iPink 32 mm 2 in 1 straightener and curling iron. I badly need it. I have scheduled photo shoots and upcoming events that requires beautiful curls. Today, let me show you how it the product works.


This curling iron sells for P2,699.75.
I like that this product styles in two ways. Also, as mentioned in the box, it heats up instantly for 60 seconds and it has 25 heat settings.



See the triangle? Below is a scroll to adjust the heat settings. In the manual, there is a temperature setting guide where thin hair type corresponds to temperature control of 1 to 8; average thick hair of 9 to 14; thick wavy hair of 15 to 20; and heard to style of 21 to 25.
  
From the manual, the barrel of the iron has a easy glide tourmaline ceramic coated surface. The said surface also helps smooth down flyaways and frizzies while curling.



For straightening the hair, release to open the locking mechanism at cool tip. From the manual, it says that the plates of the iron have extra smooth surface, for maximum straightening performance. The ceramic surface also helps smooth down flyaways and frizzies. As you smooth each strand, heat is evenly distributed so that the style you create has a salon perfect, silky smooth. shining finish.



This iron is love! I get to have big curls for just few minutes. The iron heats quickly and it's perfectly creating bouncy curls without drying my hair. Furthermore, when my natural wavy hair grows back I would simply use the straightener. I would not be pressured to get an immediate Rebond treatment. On the other note, this iron has a two year warranty. 



-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook