Review: Elite Contact Lens

4:07:00 AM

Who wants to look like a doll in pictures? Of course most of us do. For some, it's simply necessary especially if you're buying someone's attention. With that, Zie (my most talked friend here) and I decided to buy contact lenses for our photo shoot.

Due to excitement, when I received my package I immediately destroyed the metallic cap (with a pizza knife). That means I don't have any photo of the lenses inside the bottles. Anyway, we mistakenly ordered the wrong designs. Silly us. :P



What I got was the one in gray and yellow.


The brand is elite contact lens.



Super Dolly Series 18 mm Effect



The package includes free case.




Here's me wearing the contacts.

I still like my contacts. They don't hurt plus they're good for a year. This sells for 350 pesos per pair. For 3 pairs, price is at 1000 pesos.

Interested in buying your own pair? Click here! :) 

 -End- 
Thank you for reading :">




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook