Sharing my daily Hair Care

11:37:00 PM

My promotion was given around mid April and my scope of work got promoted too. Since papers are piling up, I was not able to blog for almost a month. My last post dated 1st week of may. I'm glad that today I get to have few hours to spend here! 

Today I would just share my personal hair care. My hair is re bonded but it looks better in curls. I have been curling my hair for the past few weeks and now it's extremely dry. Now, I have to purchase products with labels "repair". I bought Dove shampoo damage therapy, Syoss repair conditioner and my vitress hair polish sun protect. The combo of these three would not mean they could transform hair back to the healthy one but I think buying these repair products help a lot in repairing hair damage.


-End- 
Thank you for reading :">



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook