Photoshoot: Classic and Fun Shoot

9:52:00 PM

It is somehow necessary to study the look you and your photographer want to achieve. Personally, I always ask who my models are and what they look so I would know if our theme fits her face. A well-planned photo shoot will give a great output.

I like it more when I'm on spotlight because I could try a look I haven't done before. Anyway, our shoot last Saturday was a rush and for the photos.



Note: I post-processed my photos. :) Something I do to master Photoshop and Lightroom





I know I look very much like a vampire but I like it. :)




I did a makeover on  some of my co staffers! Will post individual before-and-after photos as soon as I finished my lab report. :P 



Rhona, Viela and Me! 

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook