EOTD: Night Inspired

6:00:00 PM

Since I wanted to do a colorful makeup,  I made a Night Inspired makeup look. I miss doing makeup for photoshoots but I have to focus in school first. Sad :( Anyway, here's how I did it.



1. Prime your eyes then apply Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
2. Apply a shimmery sky blue eye shadow on the center of the lid.
3. Apply a darker shade of blue through the crease and at the outer V of your eyes.



4. A little bit above the crease, apply a purple color and BLEND.
5. Apply your eyeliner on the top of lash line and on the lower  both extending out.
6. On your waterline, apply a white eyeliner.
7. Finish off with Mascara! 




For extra drama, you could add some color below your eyeliner at the lower lash line.You could also DRAW some stars like what I did. :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook