Behind the scenes: 8th Photo Shoot

5:37:00 PM

Before going to a photo shoot, I make sure I do my homework. First, i have to ask the theme, check out the model's picture (what they look like) and think about the look that i will do. These will actually subtract and add some make up stuff. For instance, models are in fair to medium skin. Of course, i have to remove foundations for morenas.


I did some Barbie-inspired look on Zielah which I saw from Phan's video.

Ever Bilena Off Beat Lipstick
Sleek Palette
Fanny Serrano Two way cake in Silk
Beauty Threats Lip gloss


Do you want a photo tutorial for this one? Just comment below :)

Model Erika with photohrapher Kat Nobleza

Had our dinner

While waiting for our service. :)



You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook