REVIEW: Anti-pimple Soap (Defensil)

2:49:00 PM

Since I use makeup, I always end up with pimples (It's a recent issue). This is basically due to excess oil getting trapped in the pores. In my case, it's aided by too much products. Although I'm using 4 products at night to wash my face, the pimples are just unstoppable. T.T


"Learn how to prevent acne in the first place, so that you stop that next monster pimple before it even starts" source

Initially, I use the Clean and Clear pimple control. When I ran out of it, I rushed to SM to repurchase and saw a soap at a shelf. I think this is the first time that I encountered a soap for the T-zone.  It's a bit pricey for a small bar (P80) or cheap relative to derma-prescribed soaps. 




It has very cute packaging. The soap even has its own wrapper, a brown paper. As you open, you'll have another wrapper but thin and white (see  picture below). Well, I guess, the soap needs to be in a warm condition or whatsoever since it is wrapped around twice -just assuming. :)



One time, I got something on my eye and it got seriously irritated. It was really painful that I have to pour liters and liters of water on my eye. The soap seemed chemically strong. Also, note that the product has a very weird scent. 

What I love about it? I am in my Day 4 of using it and it is 101% effective. Actually, I did not expect that it would work. If I only knew, then i should have taken photos from day 1-4.  Anyway, today my pimple is in the stage of healing. It's just a mark now. - 4 days of awesomeness. Thumbs up!

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Is that soap is safe to use as my age of 17?going to 18?

      Delete
  2. Personally, I think it is safe to use as long as your skin isn't sensitive. For those who have acidic or sensitive skin, it is always recommended to ask a dermatologist before trying out any product you saw here in the internet. :) I hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the perfect direction 2 use? and how many days it effect? Is that 2tyms a day or once? What the side effects.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure? You bought it for P80? The one that has a smaller size than a usual soap? I bought it on mercury drugstore for only P32.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Marivic Honestly, I don't have any idea on the "perfect direction to use". Conversely, the use of strong soaps should depend on your skin type.

    @Adhara. Yep I bought it for 80 (100 grams) :( Will check again. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. agree ako dito. very very very very effective sya :)) sinabayan ko rin ng paggamit ng st.ives facial scrub for sensitive skin yata yun. super effective. makikita mo sa loob ng isang linggo na maggo-glow muka mo saka ung mga pimples na parating eh hindi sya tumutuloy. saka ginawa ko rin bago matulog nagyeyelo ako sa muka (kahit sobrang lamig na namamanhid n ung muka eh ayus lang. tiis ganda eh haha). pero nung natigil ko ung paggamit ng defensil eh lumilitaw nanaman ung mga pimples. kaya bibili ulit ako neto. hehe. sa lahat ng nagamit kong produkto eto pinakagusto ko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI jheng. natawa ako sa "tiis ganda" . XD Anyway, gmagamit din ako st.ives kaso minsan minsan kasi nakaka gasgas ng skin. Well, ttry ko din yang yelo if kaya ko rin mag "tiiis ganda". Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm using this Defensil Soap combi with Kojic Soap of the same brand (Kojie San).. effective... Then I would recommend if you are suffering from breakouts do an oral treatment too, I'm taking Rosy Peel capsule per day. 22 pesos per cap. nga lang. Pero it works wonders. Pampaputi siya pero okay din sa mga may acne or pimples. Kasi khit gaano pa karame ang ilagay sa muka wa epek din..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi to all , 3days na akong gumagamit sa pruduct nato at nais kong ipag patuloy ang pag gamit nito, piru may tanong ako, if normal lang ba na i feel mahapdi sa skin ko after i use sa pruduct?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! :) I believe this soap is safe to use. However, as much as possible, it is not recommendable for pregnant women to apply chemically made products. Best to go for organic as of now, Do use calamansi. It works too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello po :) I just want to ask if mawawala rin ba yung acne scars and gamit ang defensil? This is my second day using defensil and nag flatten n yung pimples ko and Hindi sya dry sa skin. Hindi na run na ooily young face ko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I could remember, wala na rin pati yung acne scars. Mabilis yung healing. :)

      Delete

Follow Us

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin