Philippine Fashion Week

5:00:00 AM

Indeed a late post. Hahaha. Well, the pictures were all in raw so i got really lazy adjusting them. Now, i am officially done. :) Here we go..

It is our first time to attend the Philippine Fashion Week. Viela and I do not have any idea what to wear in an event like that. We just decided to play safe and simply dress up and put make up. Unluckily, as we arrived at SMX, my heels got broken. Good thing, she brought with her a pair of shoes. Since i am not comfortable with it, i bought oxford shoes at the bazaar.

Viela and Jameila



Owl ring = love :)

Oxford Shoes
I really planned to buy makeups but i bought this shoes and a lot of accessories! I just can't help it.  I just ended up buying lippies :( 


Teaser!XD


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook