REVIEW: L.A Matte Lipsticks

9:35:00 PM

L.A GIRL LIPSTICK (P99). Before i went home to my province (Zambales), i decided to get two more lipsticks from L.A Girl. I know they are still on sale and it is the last week. So here i bought the shades of Pink Perfection and Crimson respectively.




Pink Perfection


Crimson





SWATCH IT!

Add on: Brandy

From Left: Pink Perfection, Crimson and Brandy

As you can see, crimson appears to be coral in the packaging. After application, it's a deep pink. I think i like it better than the rest of the l.a lippies that i have. 
  • As mentioned in my recent lipstick review, i really love the color. It is very pigmented.
  • Also, it is cheap for P99 which is sale from P219.
For the cons please check out my first post. 

Wearing Pink Perfection







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook