REVIEW: L.A Girl Perfecting Liquid Makeup8:06:00 PM
- Light to medium coverage.
- If you're going to an air conditioned room or somewhere cold then i'll say "Yes, you may use this". It does give that obviously makeup manipulated doll-look (if that is what they mean by glowing perfection). Personally, i think it's okay to look like you did prepared to go out.
- According to the sales lady, all the products manufactured from this cosmetic line are all mineral - so thumbs up. XD
- Sale for P231! Awesome deal.
- Dries fast so you should be very quick in blending or applying.
- After 3 hours, i have to retouch or put on powder because my t-zone starts to get oily (combination skin).
- For those who sweats a lot, this product isn't for you. It tends to get washed out and is very obvious since it cakes together with the sweat. I tried covering it with a two-way cake foundation and setting it with a final powder but it just didn't work. The product still washes out with sweat or water.
- I have a problem with the pump. It spits the foundation so you should be very careful in pressing.
- Price if not sale is P462 for 29.5 ml.